Phantom Dust for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC is a re-release of the original Xbox classic, now returning with full Xbox LIVE support and a host of enhancements, including Xbox Play Anywhere, cross-device multiplayer, achievements, and 16x9 presentation. It features new gameplay enhancements including multiplayer starter decks that let you jump straight into multiplayer, improved frame rate, and adjustments to overall game balance. Experience the cult classic that’s kept a passionate community playing to this day and a unique multiplayer experience that’s never been duplicated.
Phantom Dust – Xbox One/Windows 10 trailer
- Overwatch Pacific Champs season 2 starts tonight
- 1 Matterfall is a rare stumble for Housemarque
- Smite Oceanic Pro League Split 3 begins this weekend
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass eyes up Early Access
- 4 EB Games pays AU$8500 following harrassment claim
- RocketWerkz VR sequel Out of Ammo: Death Drive swerves onto Steam
- 13 How Kiwis game, according to the IGEA
- Media Design School's Girls in Games programme celebrates five years running
- 8 Crackdown 3 delayed to autumn 2018
- 22 PewDiePie stops nazi jokes after seeing actual nazis
- Melbourne City FC signs FIFA esports player
- Grabity and Sky Noon selected for PAX Aus Indie Showcase
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nazi memes are not even that funny anymore."
Can finally crash your ship!
- 9411 Good deal thread
- 55 PS4 - audio solutions needed
- 122 Optical gaming mice recommendations please
- 832 Battlegrounds
- 30 NBA 2K18 GP inhouse
- 97 Marvel vs Capcom 4?
- 5419 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 610 E3 2017 | Discussion Thread
- 20 Aotearoa Arcades
- 22 Assassin's Creed Empire (Egypt setting confirmed) screenshot leaked