All is not as it appears on the Frontier - prepare to enter the newest free DLC pack for Titanfall 2: A Glitch in the Frontier - featuring the new map “Glitch”. Inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony, vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map. A new Live Fire map also joins the fold: Deck, which features tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, the ever-helpful M.R.V.N.s are now here as an all-new faction to lend a cheery robotic hand. Finally, the new Pulse Blade execution is available to unlock to use whenever you feel the need to get your point across.
Titanfall 2 – A Glitch in the Frontier gameplay trailer
- Overwatch Pacific Champs season 2 starts tonight
- 1 Matterfall is a rare stumble for Housemarque
- Smite Oceanic Pro League Split 3 begins this weekend
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass eyes up Early Access
- 5 EB Games pays AU$8500 following harrassment claim
- RocketWerkz VR sequel Out of Ammo: Death Drive swerves onto Steam
- 13 How Kiwis game, according to the IGEA
- Media Design School's Girls in Games programme celebrates five years running
- 8 Crackdown 3 delayed to autumn 2018
- 22 PewDiePie stops nazi jokes after seeing actual nazis
- Melbourne City FC signs FIFA esports player
- Grabity and Sky Noon selected for PAX Aus Indie Showcase
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nazi memes are not even that funny anymore."
Can finally crash your ship!
- 122 Optical gaming mice recommendations please
- 832 Battlegrounds
- 30 NBA 2K18 GP inhouse
- 97 Marvel vs Capcom 4?
- 5419 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 610 E3 2017 | Discussion Thread
- 9410 Good deal thread
- 20 Aotearoa Arcades
- 22 Assassin's Creed Empire (Egypt setting confirmed) screenshot leaked
- 4837 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)